And we recognise that it is our skilled team of media services professionals who are the driving force behind understanding and delivering exactly what our clients need.
It is thanks to the experience and knowledge of our team that we are able to offer first-class service to all our clients, and to continue to successfully grow our business.
We are always happy to hear from high-calibre people who feel they are able to improve our services. If you would like to take the next step in your media services career by joining our team, why not get in touch?You can find details of our current vacancies below, or if there are no opportunities listed, feel free to send us a CV for future reference.
Department: Media Operations
Reporting to: Production Manager
Base Location: Leighton Buzzard
Contract Basis: Permanent / FTC
Hours: Shift-based 40 hours per week; may include weekend work as dictated by business and operational needs
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Control Operator to join our highly skilled team, working from our Leighton Buzzard facility.
The Quality Control Operator must have a complete understanding of television broadcast standards required for worldwide distribution. They must be able to detect, identify and offer solutions for problems found. He or she will need to complete complex QAR templated reports on problems found and make sure that this information is supplied to all relevant parties, both within the company and externally.
Working with the senior operations team, the QC/QAR Operator will:
– Perform quality control assessments on a wide variety of file and tape based content
– Document the results into dedicated XLS-based templates
– Communicate results internally and externally
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
– A high degree of technical understanding of television production processes
– A high degree of knowledge of digital media technology
– Excellent communication skills
– High levels of accuracy and attention to detail with an ability to maintain excellent working standards under pressure
– Educated to a GCSE standard or above, ideally with a production / technical qualification
– Well-organised with an appreciation for the importance of file-naming and file-management working practices
– IT literate – a basic understanding of Production network IT would be an advantage
– A professional and positive attitude, with a flexible can-do approach
To apply for the post of QC/QAR Operator, please send your CV together with a covering letter to Gary Edwards: email@example.com
If you require more information or would like to discuss this role, please contact us on 01525 450 001.